Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I was tagged! It's about me- of course!
Professor tagged me with this meme. So, here it is!

1. Do you still have tonsils? – No: taken out on my 5th birthday.

2. Would you bungee jump? – Are you nuts? My luck would be that the cord would be too long for my slightly pudgy body and I would be just a grease spot on the ground!!

3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? – Be a matress tester LOL, or be a real teacher instead of a overworked, underpaid teaching assistant.

4. How many tattoos do you have? – 0. Good grief! Being numbed for a two-tooth extraction was bad enough. Why would I let some guy that looks like a geek stab me with electric needles about 10, 000 times and imbed my skin with some man made ink that contains who-knows what toxins!! Get real!

Your favorite fictional animal? – Black Beauty, My Friend Flicka and Lassie.

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? –My friend Lauri! She's a singing buddy, mother of 2 and has the quickest wit and keenest sense of humor of anyone else I know.

7. Do you consider yourself well organized? – Look at my wood shop and then ask that question. Shit no!

8. Any Addictions? – yes- singing, chocolate, and books.

9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? – CNN and local TV, but, hell, I work two jobs daily and have to sleep sometime, so when do I have time to catch the news. Jeopardy is more important!

10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? – Neither! Carnivals are too loud and circuses stink.

11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? – At 12 probably a cowboy. Do you all realize how many years ago that was?

12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? – Ransom

13. Favorite alcoholic drink – Margarita on the rocks, with salted rim. Or Coors Silver Bullet.

14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? – hit snooze. Once, then go pee.

15. Siblings? – One bro . A fine human being. Older and wiser than me.

17. Have you ever gone to therapy? – No. I teach 12,13 and 14 year-olds. Why would I need therapy. They are very good at pointing out all my bad points.

18. If you could have one super power what would it be? – Visiting with the dead.

19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? – No, I don't think so! What the hell is Ikea, anyhow?

20. Have you ever gone camping? – Yes. Used to camp a lot when single. Went on a three week camping trip with 5 in a fold out camper. Enough!

21. Gas prices! First thought? – Fu--ing Commies in D.C!

22. Your favorite cartoon character? – Wiley Coyote

23. What was your first car? – 1954 Plymouth Savoy. Green: wouldn't start if the temp was below 32 degrees F.

24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? – no. It has worked for me for over 37 years. It just takes a lot of work daily on the part of both people. Lots are not willing to work at it. Divorce is too easy to get. That's the outdated ritual!

25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? – Yuck! Neither one! Cosby is a favorite as a stand-up, but his show sucked!

26. Do you go to church? Every Sunday (almost)

27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? – Anwar Sadat(if he was still with us), Jennifer O'Neill, Billy Joel

28. What errand/chore do you despise? – grocery shopping, cutting grass.

29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? – Is it Saturday yet?

30. Last time you puked from drinking? – I was 21, passed out in someone's yard, my Bro found me took me home and put me to bed. I awoke next afternoon.

31. What is your heritage? – Irish, and German

32. Favorite flower? – Zennias

33. Disney or Warner Bros? – Disney

34. What is your best childhood memory? – I have many, but the willingness of my parents to let my bro and I have our firends to the house for swimming parties in summer, ice skating and sledding parties in winter is one of the best. My mom actually would make gallons of hot chocolate and we would roast hot dogs and marshmallows in the fire place. Also Christmases at Grandpa's house with all the cousins.

35. Your favorite potato chip? – Lay's Matsterpiece BBQ

36. What is your favorite candy? – chcoclate

37. Do you burn or tan? – BURN

38. Astrological sign? – Taurus

39. Do you own a gun? – Did, but gave it to my son.

40. What do you think of hot dogs? Roasted over an open fire! GREAT!

I don't wish to tag anyone right now. Let me think on it a while. Most of the bloggers I read have already been tagged.

2 comments:

Greyhound Girl said...

If you come visit you can live that childhood dream! This was neat- thanks for doing it! (We have to get Tilly doing this- I would love to see her answers!)

Can we tie favorite alcohol drink and therapy together?

Jimmie Earl said...

Prof: I personally think that drinking is good therapy...of course done in moderation. And I agree that Tilly's answers would be very interesting, and probably very funny!