1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get? Either a “Chunky Original” or York Peppermint Patty for sweet, and kettle corn for the sweet/salty taste.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? A dolphin; they are so smart!
3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Julia Roberts
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? Veggie omelet with egg beaters, dry toast and coffee. I am not an IHOP fan at all.
5. Last book you read? "Chasing Darkness" by Danielle Girard.
6. Describe your mood. Nervous and grumpy, but why?
7. Describe the last time you were injured. I fell off the last step getting off a Greyhound bus. The driver neglected to pull out the “courtesy step” and that last step was a big one. I scraped my left arm, leg and knee, jammed my shoulder and the top three ribs on the left side of my chest were shoved slightly over top of my sternum. I was pissed at the driver, who didn’t even have the courtesy to come over and see if I was okay. If I had known how injured I really was, I would have made sure Greyhound pay for the Dr. bills, most certainly. Of course, those injuries don’t appear for sometimes years. That was 5 years ago, and I am still having problems.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Stuck in a well??? If I had to be stuck with anyone in a well, it would be my friend Alan. He is the most ingenious guy I know and could get us out. He’s MacGyver II!
9. Rock concert or symphony? How about a blended concert of both?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? I don’t have wallpaper. Just white background.
11. Favorite soda? Coke (Caffeine free, diet of course)
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? A blue tee with the logo of our church on it. We sold them as a fund raiser several years ago. I still have this one. Bleach spots and all!
13. If you could only use one form of transportation? Local free transit (for those of us over 60) and for travel, Amtrak (but allow plenty of time...they are NEVER on schedule!)
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for. Ahhh! I hate being predictable, but I would give closet space in my room to Meg Ryan any time.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Texas Chocolate Sheet cake.
17. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Meat Loaf with corn and apples at Cracker Barrel.
18. Look to your left, what do you see? Filing cabinet topped with my printer, a trash bin with the shredder on top and a register for the furnace/AC.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I usually do.
20. Favorite toy as a child? Brown Bear
21. Do you buy your own groceries? Usually, except when I know that Prof has to go, then I foist my list and my debit card on her. I dislike grocery shopping immensely, and it’s sort of like having a root canal, only worse. At least one is numb for a root canal.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I'm pretty sure some do!
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? Years, and I wasn’t impressed. Now, gummy bears, yes. But I like the cinnamon flavored ones the best.
24. What’s your favorite fruit? Black grapes or raspberries.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Are you kidding?? Did they even make cameras back when I turned my last cartwheel?