1. What curse word do you use the most?Shit! Self explanatory.
2. Do you own an iPod?No, but I have a MP3 player, red, with great tunes on it.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?I don't MySpace
4. What time is your alarm clock set for?6:30 am for one more week!
5. What color is your room? White, ugly and I am changing it to gold with a red ceiling this summer.
6. Flip flops or sneakers?Love me some sandals, but "heart" my ol' sneaks.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?Take it.
8. What was the last movie you watched?Juno.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Most do. And even grandchildren.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?Probably, but they better not.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?Yes, 2 tylenol pm's most nights.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?"Tapestry" by Carole King.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?I'm not a milk fan at all but if forced I drink chocolate
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes, but it wouldn't be a secret if I told.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey?YES, a long,long time ago.
16. Who was the last person to call you?Lil Bro.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?Oh,I hope so. While they are talking about me, they are leaving someone else alone.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?Yes, my brother and I walked a mile to the nearest neighbor who had T.V.
19. How many siblings do you have?1 bro (and a sister in law)
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?Actually.... yes. Believe it or not, unitl we get acquainted, then of course they aren't strangers.
21. What movie do you know every line to?Dances With Wolves, except the Lakota.
22. Do you own any band t-shirts?NO
23. What is your favorite salad dressing?Bleu Cheese
24. Do you read for fun?Oh hella YES!
25. Do you cry a lot?Too much!
26. Who was the last person to text message you? I don't text.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?I have a borrowed desktop "piece of SHIT" which I plan on replacing SOON!
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?Sometimes I think I would like a tat, but am I too old?
29. What is the weather like?Right now, 80 and sunny, expecting rain tonite.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? NO
31. Is sex before marriage wrong?Is this a trick question? I now say "maybe not."
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor?The other night I stretched out in front of my space heater to watch TV and fell asleep. It was 40 degrees outside. Woke up hardly able to move.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?I can get by with 4 or 5, but I really need 7 or 8 hours... otherwise I am crabby and say "shit" a lot more.
34. Are you in love or lust?Again, is this a trick question? Neither, dammit!
35. Are your days full and fast-paced?Full , and fast-paced enough for a guy of 63.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?YEP
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?Just turned 63 last week.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?Yes, and people think I am way over the top when I blog or email.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?Drove past it a couple of time. Does that count?
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?These days, in my dotage...both
41. Do you like cottage cheese?YUK!
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?Usually on my side.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?no
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs?yes
45. What song did you last sing out loud?"I'll Be Seeing You."
46. What is your favorite TV show?Numb3rs
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?John F. Kennedy
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?Coming home from Texas on Amtrak.
49. What one thing do you wish you had?Money
50. Favorite lyrics?"Turn Me On" by Norah Jones. (Well, you asked!)