- No matter how it is cooked, a TV dinner still tastes like wallpaper paste.
- Any kind of cheap wine goes with said TV dinner. Doesn't make it taste better, but less painful going down.
- I am no longer a good date for a 44 year old. Enough said!
- I still hate doing laundry.
- My favorite wine goes well with Fig Newtons.
- Vanilla Bean ice cream is the best.
- I really like Asian Cusine.
- One never has enough money. This month it's trying to decide whether to buy food or gas.
- 11 hours of work in one day is too much for someone my age.
- Walmart Super Stores are a thing to be avoided. I see too many things I want.
- Grocery shopping when I am hungry is a no-no.
- I really am enjoying working in my yard.
- I am really tired of rain.
- One can never have enough clean underwear.
- I need to watch closer how much toilet paper I have in stock.
- Sheets stay cleaner if I shower at night.
- Chocolate is still one of the five basic food groups.
- There is a big difference in being alone and being lonely.
That's about it. I will probably learn more as I wonder farther into this strange world.