Sunday, October 14, 2007

The decorating saga continues

Well, the living room is painted. Lil Bro and Sistah came over yesterday morning, we all worked our butts off and in 5 hours we were done. Today, I hung the curtains back up after laundering them, and now am readying the rest of the house to move the living room furniture into other rooms to get ready for the carpet layers. That is taking place on Wednesday. On Wed or Thurs evening then we will move all the furniture back into place. Sistah says she is taking step by step pictures, and every time I turned around yesterday, there she was snapping away on her digital. It was a lot of work but it was fun, and boy does it look nice.
Tonight I must get the laundry put away and my room straightened up. It's a mess and my suitcases from Texas trip are still half packed. The dirty clothes are all washed, tho, I just need to put them away. Tomorrow is another school day, and it's back to the grind. New grading period starts tomorrow and grade cards come out on Wednesday. That always calls for lots of drama and pathos.
I went to church this morning for the first time since Tilly passed away. That wasn't easy, but I was surrounded by the love of my church family and Lil Bro and Sistah were there with me. We made it through. These firsts are the hardest.
Well, gotta get on that laundry.
Peace
JE

1 comment:

A said...

Glad to hear things are moving along with the redecorating. Are you going to post the pics?