Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another List

I found this interesting as I stole it from Maggie O'Sullivan over at "Do These Shoes Match this Purse?"




Never in my life have I been:
So ready to quit working full time.

The two people who can drive me nuts are: Both of my kids: self explanatory. They're kids; they're mine. Need I say more? But I love 'em both!

High school was: Like walking thru the fires of hell.

When I’m nervous I: Tend to babble.

The last song I listened to was: "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker

If I were to get married right now my best man would be: my brother

My hair is: non existent to gray

When I was 5: I had my tonsils out

Last Christmas: Was a riot.

I should be..: retired and living in Tuscany, Italy sipping wine and in love for the last time in my life.

When I look down I see: my stomach and the floor.

The happiest recent event was: Eating kolaches with my brother and sis-in-law.

If I were a character on 'Big Bang Theory' I would be: Leonard; look who he's sleeping with!!!!

By this time next year: I will be enjoying retirement and my granddaughter and grandsons.

My current gripe is: Life is too damn short!

I have a hard time understanding: women my age

There’s this girl I know that: Is very special to me.

If I won an award, the first people I would tell would be: Maggie, Lil Bro and Sistah, and Curley

Take my advice: life is too damn short; savor every moment now!

The thing I want to buy: are few, but costly.

If you visited the place I was born: You'd be in rural mid-America.

I plan to visit: Nova Scotia, and Arlington, TX.

If you spent the night at my house: You’ll have to join the party in the attic with Mac and and Maggie. Or sleep on my couch.

I’d stop my wedding if: I found my fiancee was not who I thought she was.

The world could do without: Obama, Biden, Democrats in general. Or 8th graders.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Can't think of anything that could be more disgusting than that.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: A salad

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Mexican dinner

My favorite blond is: Mariska Haggarty

My favorite brunette is: Liz Taylor (always will be, sorry)

My favorite red head is: Julia Roberts

My middle name is: Earl (at least it is here in blog-land)

In the morning I: Am grumpy, but resolved.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Now why would I want to see any other animal fly? Who thought this stuff up?

Once, at a bar: I sang for the audience, had may rounds bought for me, got smashed, had to be led out the back door and taken home.

Last night I was: able to sleep in my own bed after being on vacation.

There’s this guy I know who: is my college roomie and the best friend I have ever had.

If I was an animal I’d be: a dog.

A better name for me would be: Horatio.

Tomorrow I am: going back to the classroom.

Tonight I am: Dreading going back to the classroom.

My birthday is: May 13

1 comment:

Maggie said...

great list! and no matter what, you'll never understand women of any age. Men just don't!