Friday, April 22, 2011

Culinary Excellence

When I lived alone, I seldom prepared a meal for one. I was a proponent of Lean Cuisine or what ever frozen stuff was on sale, plus sandwiches and for a treat, a dish of ice cream. I ate when ever I wanted to, because no one was there to tell me differently. I still eat that way when Prof and Kiddo aren't home. Today was an example.

My sandwich of choice for today was:
2 slices of bologna with grated Parmesan cheese between
lettuce
a thick slab of onion, prefer Vidalia, but they're out of season so I used a sweet, white.
a slathering of Miracle Whip
a big dollop of Dijon mustard
served on two slices of soft, stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth whole wheat bread.

Cost of said sandwich...priceless!

Happy eating
Peace,
JE

2 comments:

Curley said...

Yum, that sounds good, but you forgot the barbecue chips.

Jimmie Earl said...

Curley,
OOPS! I didn't have any! Darn!
JE