Friday, June 20, 2008

Books Read Recently

Crying Wind: This is an autobiography. Wonderful read about a Native American's struggle growing up.

Wolf Pass by Steve Thayer. Exciting read for mystery and action lovers.

The Cottage by Danielle Steele. Her usual clap-trap about the rich and famous.

The 5th Horseman by James Patterson. Great read and makes we hunting the 6th in the series.

Dry Ice by Stephen White. A real page-turner. Read it until the wee hours, and didn't want to put it down even then.

When Day Breaks by Mary Jane Clark. Uuuhhh! It was okay, but not especially a grabber. Lots of hype when it came out, but I didn't think it was Clark's best work.

Right now I am wading into Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Wow! This is heavy reading, but very good and well written. Let you know what I thought when I finish it. It's my first Picoult book.

No comments: