Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pardon Me While I Unload!

Once in a while, I get the urge to just write about my feeling about life in general. I sit and try to figure just what I want to say and how to say it. Sometimes making a list of my thoughts and feelings helps. Here's my list:

  • I am not political, but I don't like any of the presidential candidates.
  • I think our country has become a nation where only the wealthy can survive comfortably.
  • I think educating our young people should take priority over anything else. How else will we remain the strongest nation in the world?
  • The price of gas is ridiculous, but what can we as individuals do about it.
  • Living alone is not so bad. Being lonely sucks ass!
  • Family is the most important thing in the world. Without them, I am nothing.
  • I have got the greatest friends a man could ever ask for.
  • Buying groceries is a drudge.
  • Cleaning house is a drudge.
  • Mowing grass is a drudge.
  • TV this summer is a laugh! Not the humorous kind, either!
  • I love to read. That's why my house is dirty and my lawn needs mowing.
  • There is not a rainbow behind every cloud no matter what Hallmark cards say
  • Doing laundry is a necessary evil. And another drudge.
  • I don't like the feeling of being homesick.
  • I still love to sing.

There are some days when I should just not sit down at the computer. But, I have to get some of this shit off my chest somehow!

Peace and Hope

JE

No comments: