Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I Read #7


Hollywood Moon by Joseph Wambaugh is good. Not wonderful, but a really good read. Although I thought about 3/4 of the way through that I had read the same stuff over and over. So I did something I NEVER (well almost never) do and skipped about 30 pages and read the last few chapters. You know what? I could still pick up the thread of the plot and missed some mundane parts that were not too important. I enjoyed this book but was glad I hadn't spent my money on it. Thank the literary gods for libraries.
Happy reading,
JE

1 comment:

Concord Carpenter said...

Jimmie,

Im hosting a tool giveaway, based on your profile description, you may be interested in it.

http://aconcordcarpentercomments.blogspot.com/2010/01/tool-giveaway-sign-making-jig.html