Sunday, December 30, 2007

Onward and Upward

Golly! Time has sped by. I have to take Prof and Kiddo to the train station tomorrow morning. We have had a blast while they were here. I so hate to see them leave, but I know that they have to go back to MT. It will be a long stretch until I travel there. Probably in June. But thanks to email and Ma Bell, we will keep in touch.
We've laughed, cried, watch numerous movies both on TV and in the theater, and have eaten until I don't think I can hold any more.
2008 has to be better. I am looking forward to some good times with friends, Lil Bro and Sistah, doing some traveling, and of course singing. Because of the innumerable bills left by Tilly's death, I am being forced to take a second job to makes ends meet, but I will survive that, too. Besides, it will give me something to do to shorten the evenings. That will be good. Too much time alone is NOT a good thing for me.
Happy New Year to all of you!
Peace and joy...
JE

No comments: