Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Stole this from Professor.
110. My middle name is: It's either Richard or Alfred. I get called both. I'll never tell!
109. I was born: in a barn in Area 52, Indiana, or at least that what my dad always thought.
108. I am really: a young guy in an old body.
107. My phone is: ablack, Durabrand with huge numerals and large print caller ID.
106. My eye color : green
105. My favorite colors are: red and black
104. My ring size is: 10
103. My height is: 5 foot 9
102. I am allergic to: Some medicines,milk, and hard work.
101. I was born on: Mother's Day, 1945!
100. I am annoyed by: Almost everything teenagers say and do, today. Not everyday.
99. Last book you read?Patriot Acts by Greg Rucka
98. My bed is: A brand new Serta Perfect Sleeper Twin Size. I love it!
97. One thing you hate about yourself: Low self-esteem.
96. My favorite holiday is: Used to be Christmas, but now I'm not sure.
95. The perfect kiss is: Non-existant.
94. The last CD I bought was: Building a Bridge by Signature Sound
93. Are you living at home? Yepper, but thinking of selling out.
92. Are your parents divorced? No they were married happily for over 27 years when Dad died.
91. What did you do yesterday? Went to work, attended a Special Ed. meeting, went to two cemeteries to decorate graves for Christmas, ate out, came home and watched "Must Love Dogs." Went to bed.
Do you believe in…
90. Love at first sight?Yepper. It happened to me.
89. Luck? Nope. Mine has been all bad, so I don't believe in it anymore.
88. Fate? Nope: Fate is a cruel taskmaster.
87. Yourself?Not any more. I've let too many people down.
86. Aliens?Maybe.
85. Heaven? Yep
84. Hell? Yes, and I believe that we make our own hell on earth with our actions.
83. Ghosts?Nope.
82. Horoscopes? Oh come on. Do people really believe that shit?
81. Soulmates?Phooey!
Which is Better?
80. Hugs or Kisses?Hugs.
79. Drunk or High? Drunk
78. Phone or Online?online
77. Red heads or Black hair?Black
76. Blondes or Brunettes?brunettes
75. Hot or cold?cold
74. Summer or winter?winter
73. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, hands down.
72. Night or Day?Day, nights are too long and lonely!
71. Oranges or Apples?Apples made into pie.
70. Curly or Straight hair?Bald
Here’s What I Think About
69. Abortion: I am pro-choice, but I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control.
68. Backstabbers: I often wonder why they are what they are.
67. Parents: I miss mine. It's the hardest and most rewarding job a person ever has.
When did you last
66. Hug someone? Sunday at church
65. Kiss someone? Been too damn long!
64. See someone? See someone? I see people all day long.
63. Cry in front of someone? Today

Miscellaneous:
62. Who is the ditsiest person you know? Twin girls that I had as students. They are seniors now. HELP!
61. Who makes you laugh the most?: I don't laugh much right now. But probably Lauri G.
60. The last movie you saw in theaters?Damn, I really don’t remember.
59. What I don’t understand is: why bad things happen to good people.
58. The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is: I ain't doin' this shit! ( Student meant homework)
57. Something I really miss about my home: The lake our house was build on.
56. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: Christmas break.
55. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: Spending a lot of time alone.
54. Tomorrow: I will get up and face another day.
53. Today:I have choir and quartet practice.
52. Next Summer:I might take a trip to Montana to visit Prof and Kiddo.
51. This Weekend:…a chance to visit old friends.
50. People call me: to check up on my state of being!
49. The most difficult thing to do is…exist from day to day right now.
48. I have gotten a speeding ticket…not yet!
47. The first person I talked to today was…Red, at work
46. First time I had a crush: Rita who taught me to rollerskate. She was 12, I was 11.
45. The one person from whom I can’t hide things: Noone, I am too transparent.
44. Last time someone said what you were thinking:Yesterday in the Special Ed meeting.
43. Right now I am talking to: this infernal computer I have on loan from a friend.
42. What is your dream job?Teaching English to a bunch of students who actually "get it."
41. First job? Mower of yards.
40. I want most: security
39. I wish: I could relive part of my life over again.
38. The worst sound in the world is: sometimes, no sound at all.
37. The person that makes me cry the most: myself.
36. Best sound in the world: Sincere laughter
35. Person[s] who makes you happy: Prof, Kiddo, Lil Bro, Sistah, GBQ
34. Cats or dogs? Neither, but if someone offered me a free, spayed, housebroken Kees, I would probably cave.
33. Didn’t want to be…Alone this early in life.
32. Which Golden Girl would you be?Dorothy: I'm a classic smartass at heart.
31. MySpace or Facebook:Just give me a book.
30. Mexican food or Chinese?Mexican
29. My favorite piece of clothing: An old, black National Wildlife Federation sweatshirt with a wolf on it.
28. My favorite color(s): Didn’t I already answer this? They’re still red and black..
27. Last time I cried: Did this one already too!
26. My friends are…precious gifts that I cherish.
25. My computer is…a piece of shit!
24. Last person at whom I got mad:I don't get mad. It wastes to much time and energy. I do get peeved sometimes.
23. Person on whom I secretly crush: Angie Harmon
22. Favorite Song:Right now? "What a Savior" by Signature Sound
21. Paper or plastic?Paper
20. The all-time best movie(s) I’ve seen? Dances With Wolves, An American President, Murphy's Romance, When Harry Met Sally.
19. The all-time best feeling in the world: A chocolate high boosted with Killian's Red.
18. Favorite scent: New mown hay, and/or cinnamon candles.
17. What color is your hairbrush? I'm bald, what the hell do I need with a hairbrush.
16. Favorite shoes: newest brown loafers.
15. I lose all respect for: people who…don’t try
14. Color of your room?white, but I just bought new "sand beige" paint for it.
13. TV channels you watch: CBS, TLC, Food Network, and(ouch!) QVC
12. Best feature: my smile
11. Worst habit: whistling under my breath.
10. The worst pain I was ever in was: heartbreaking, gut-wrenching sorrow.
9. Best memory: Our vacations to Ludington, MI
8. Favorite TV show: Jeopardy and/or Numb3rs.
7. My favorite celebrity couple is: Liz and Dick. Now there was a "celebrity couple."
6. Favorite stuffed animal: My old brown saw dust stuffed teddy bear. I was a post WW2 baby. That's all they had.
5. My weakness is: Sweaters
4. What I like about the opposite sex is: Just about everything (esp. Boobs and Butts, sorry kids).
3. Who broke your heart? my 1st grade teacher, when she married someone else.
2. One thing that makes me feel great is: being able to get up in the morning.
1. One person that you wish you could see right now? All of my children.

No comments: