Monday, July 19, 2010

"Getting to Know You" (me)

It's pretty bad when my life is so boring that I use another list on here. But this one might let you get to know me just a little bit more, if you're interested.


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
my head.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Red

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Probably, I don’t remember
who that was. I remember hugging. Does that count?

4. Do you plan what you are going to wear?
Not any more. Used to when I worked so I didn’t have to think about
it in the morning.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
pretty happy, fairly relaxed, and a little sleepy

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
New Print Cartridge box

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I kissed Scarlet O’Hara on the lips? I hated that book and the movie.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No

9. What are you craving right now? Coffee

10. Do you floss? Yes, every day before bedtime.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? sauerkraut

12. Are you emotional? Sometimes, but usually pretty laid-back.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I counted backwards from 99. It involved bottles of beer.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I eat mine with a spoon. I dislike drippy cones.

15. Do you like your hair? What hair!!!!!!!!!

16. Do you like yourself? Most days, yes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, only to bend his ear!

18. What are you listening to right now?
the AC running

19. Were your parents strict? Mom: not so much, Dad: God yes!

20. Would you go sky diving?
no way in hell

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
yes, especially with fruit

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. My late wife introduced me to
Crystal Gayle once. They went to HS together.

No comments: