Thursday, December 01, 2011

What I Read #83



Save Me by Lisa Scottoline: I have been a reader of Scottoline's novels for several years. I was not sure about this one. I thought it might be more geared to the ladies, but was I wrong. Yes, the story line is about a mom who goes to school as a volunteer lunch room mom, but it turns into a suspense-packed story when the lunch room kitchen explodes.
Rose McKenna is forced to make decisions that affect she and her daughter, Melly. In the aftermath of the explosion and devastating school fire, Rose begins to investigate just what happened. What she finds could get her killed.
Scottoline takes a normal school day and turns it into a nightmare. Beware! This could really happen. That's what makes it so scary.

1 comment:

Curley said...

That sounds really interesting.