Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bitch Session

I had to buy a new hot water heater right before Christmas. I haven't gotten the bill yet, but it will be sizeable, I'm sure. I also had to buy two new tires for my car. Where does it stop. When do I get to have some good luck?
Last night I actually resorted to a 6 pack of Killian's Irish Red. And some "Beer Nuts." That was for supper. By six o'clock I was out on the couch. I missed Jeopardy. There was nothing on TV except watching Marie Osmond and her cheesy smile as she romped around on that dancing show. I won't watch the finale tonight. I don't give a shit.
I woke up at 2:37 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. So I finally got up and messed around on the computer. I played Solitare until my eyes became glazed over.
I spent the day in the company of idiots! I swear that at our school, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. And then there are the kids. I have a new student who just got out of reform school, is big enough to beat a bear with a switch, and can't find his way out of a paper bag. Today was his second day at our school, and he slept in and made it to 4th period. He is on probation, and also a behavior plan. Scary!
Tonight I did the laundry and ate a peanut butter sandwich. Cooking for one sucks! I hate doing dishes, the dishwasher is full of clean ones that need to be put away, and I also hate doing that.
On a more positive note, (fancy that) I do have my Christmas decorations up, and the house cleaned. Looks damn good! So all is not lost. I had friends in on Sunday evening, and we had such a good time, they said they wanted to come back!
I have received 2 Christmas cards. Both from single females. ("Pa, the pickers are here!") NOT INTERESTED! But I suppose I should be happy that they cared enough to "send the very best."
Okay, so life goes on. I will make it. Quit bitchin' and get on with it! Some days I hate my attitude.

Grace...

JE

No comments: