In order to blog, I have some random thoughts to share.
- Why do toilets in the Northern Hemisphere swirl clockwise when flushed, when my friend from "down under" says theirs swirls counter-clockwise?
- Have you ever noticed that the elsatic always goes out of the legs on skivvies before the waist goes?
- Middle school age girls have a lot of attitude!
- Even though fall and cold is here, the grass still grows. Damn it!
- In Area 52 we pay property taxes. They always come due when one needs the money for Christmas shopping.
- Flannel sheets and flannel pajamas are not compatible.
- There isn't a color that goes well with mauve. What is "mauve" exactly?
- Just because a teacher has taught for almost 3 decades, does that give he or she the license to never change teaching methods?
- Sometimes it is just better to keep my mouth shut.
- I heard the other day that e mails are out of style. Every one is texting now. Just what is texting. Is that what is causing us to be a nation of non-spellers?
- Sometimes you find out that your friends, really aren't your friends, and that hurts, even at my age.
Well, this was an effort in futility, but I at least got in a blog today. I will do better tomorrow.
Grace to all