Sunday, July 06, 2008

Deadly Sins Blog

7 Deadly Sins Blog


I am not so sure I like the term “deadly” in terms of sin!

WRATH

1. Who did you last get angry with?
My mother-in-law when she trashed Professor, and ruined our Christmas celebration.

2. What is your weapon of choice?
.45 Magnum

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Probably not, even if I felt like it.

4. How about of the same sex?
maybe- If the situation called for it.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
One of the gals I teach with. I really pissed her off, but didn’t realize it until many weeks later.

6. What is your pet peeve?
Whiners

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Usually, I just mouth off, get it off my chest, and let it go. But in the case of the MIL, never will I be kind to that woman again. This isn't a grudge, it's a vendetta!!!

SLOTH

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you don't?
Dishes, keep my shit picked up so the house looks like somebody cares.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
4:30 PM the next day, after a real bad drinking binge.

3. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Tired and would not be good company when friends tried to fix me up.

4. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes, that Cricut cutting devise fascinates the hell out of me.

6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
I try to ride my bicycle some almost every day. Does that count?

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
I didn't. It's a day off!

GLUTTONY

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
Starbucks White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
Steak, is that dark or light?

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
A 6 pack of Colt 45 Malt with a half bottle of Cutty Sark to chase it.

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
No.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Not really, cause I’ve lost almost 30 lbs.

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy?
sweets and salty depending on my mood. Spicy, but not so much as it rots my tummy.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"?
Christ no! I live in a civilized world.

LUST

1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family):
Counting the HS Phys. Ed. shower time, probably lots. Otherwise, not very many. Maybe 4.

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family):
Again with the HS showers, so who knows.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
Chest yes, crotch, I don’t think so. I have some couth!

4. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
Not that I can remember. I led/lead a very sheltered life.

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Boobs and butts (female, of course)

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No! A slutty college friend once, but that wasn't for money!

GREED

1. How many credit cards do you own?
none

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Kohls, Steve and Barry’s, Starbucks

3. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
Both, aren't most famous people rich?

4. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Heck yes, I have a boring second job now for minibucks!

5. Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes. From the college bookstore. (I was a poor student, give me a break!)

6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Currently I have 131 songs, but adding daily.

PRIDE

1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Graduated from college, raised a family.(Oops! That's two.)

2. What one thing have you have done that your parents are most proud of?
Mom always was proud of me for just being a good human being.

3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
Comfortable retirement

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
No.

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
I was a better "Scrabble" player than my wife, does that count?

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
No.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Went to church, then cleaned up my closet, and bookshelves.

ENVY

1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
Any of their cars. They all have newer ones. Maybe Alan’s motorcycle.

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
No question, my friend Julianne. She has a degree in interior design and she knows what I like. She wouldn’t do weird stuff like some of those top designers( like gluing brown paper sacks to the wall). If I got to choose one of those decorators, I would choose Frank Balik.

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Someone who is rich, tall , dark and handsome and has hair.

4. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
More hair, not so chubby?

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
I wish I was braver to try new things.

1 comment:

Greyhound Girl said...

OOOOOO- Julianne would do something totally cool! (and did someone on Trading Spaces really glue brown sacks on a wall???? OMG!)

And did the 430pm wake up have anything to do with all the Colt 45 and whiskey? And what the hell were you THINKing???? COLT 45???? OMG! barf, puke.... or did you do that too? ahahah!