Thursday, May 05, 2011

What I Read #34

Nighttime Is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark: Someone is killing the graduates of the Stonecroft Academy. Returning alumna, Jean Sheridan, is there for her 20 year reunion. She finds out that all the gals sat with at lunch while in high school at the tony prep school have all died mysterious. That is all but she and her classmate, Laura. Are they next?
Once again, Clark, the queen of mystery and suspense, has captured the essence of the small town being ravaged by the fear of a serial killer. This is just one of her many successes.

While I am on vacation, I am away from my beloved library, so am reading some "pulp fiction" picked up here and there or on loan from friends. Being away from my main "source" is hard, but I persevere and grab what is available to read. My family here collects Reader's Digest Condensed Books. Maybe I can find something interesting there....NOT!

Happy Reading,
JE

No comments: