Since I have some new readers, and they would have to dig pretty far back in my blog to find out much stuff about me, I thought I would steal this from Maggie and publish some facts about myself to help new readers get better acquainted with me and what makes me tick.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a scar on my left hand where my dad was reaching across the table to cut my meat at the same time I reached for the A-1 Sauce.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
My grandparents very ornate marriage certificate circa 1902.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Snore…at least that’s what my kids say!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Country and gospel.
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
4:30 PM on Mother’s Day, 1945
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Another vacation to Texas.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My late wife, and having my house to myself.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Materially, probably my car.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I can't remember
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
The prequel to dying, (pain and suffering)
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
At this stage in my life, I’m not going to be picky
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I can't see myself proposing at all....
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese and onions
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Dutch apple pie
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
nope, and I never intend to, either
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
The first Valentine Day my wife and I were dating, we each secretly had our picture taken for each other. Ironic, and priceless.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Croft and Barrows
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
No, and I don’t intend to get one…ever!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
N/A see #26 above
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
No. I've loved and lost, and I don't want to do it again!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Gray, silver, combination of both
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?”
Or “Beer is God’s way of saying He loves us and wants us to be happy.”
Or “ It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends.”
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Eastern shore of Lake Michigan