Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yuck Update

I think I just might survive this thing. My ears are still stopped up and I can't hear worth a crap yet, but the rumbling and shifting of the liquid behind my ear drums is better. My nose isn't running as much, but my eyes are still scratchy.
I can hear the train whistles two blocks away now; yesterday nada. I can also hear the clicking of the keys on the keyboard as I write this. So, all things considered, maybe I am getting better.
I still don't want to do much, and I break out in a sweat if I get too active, but this too shall pass.

I will continue with my reading and weaving. I have a project going on a lap loom that is slow going, but will be quite beautiful when I get it finished. I told Curley the other day that I may get it done by 2015! At 3 rows of weaving per inch, and the finished project is supposed to reach 63 inches, I have a long way to go. I am at exactly 24 inches now. But it passes the time while I don't feel too hot and it is so cold and nasty outside. This is one year when Spring just can't come too soon.

Peace,
JE

3 comments:

Mellodee said...

I love it when a cold begins to lighten up! It gives me back a reason to live! LOL@

(My word verification is: urbig! Are you? You look tall in the photo. :)

Curley said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. Just stay inside out of the crappy weather. I, on the other hand have to go to work today. Fun, huh? NOT! Good luck with the pray shawl.

Jimmie Earl said...

Mel: Nope on the tall thingy. Come from short stock. Maybe about 5'9" or around that. But tall in spirit!

Curley: Awwww! I thought just Tuesdays and Thursdays this month. Thought I might come out to see you today, but since you're working and it's snowing like mad, I will just stay home. Feeling a lot better today. Yeah Rah! Miss seeing you!
JE