I, on the other hand, took a gander at my own fridge door. There I found the following:
- Kiddo's 2010-2011 school schedule
- Kiddo's January school lunch menu calendar
- A picture of Curley and her family that has to be at least 3 yrs old
- An out-of-date call tree and email list for my choir
- A recipe in my late wife's handwriting for cheese spread
- A snowman shaped magnetic grocery list
- A magnetic hook with a fly swatter hanging on it. (a good place cause I can never find it.)
- A guitar shaped magnet with "Elvis" on it. A souvenir of Graceland
- A business card for our local transit company with phone number
- A take out menu for our local Pizza King
- A picture of my self proclaimed "goddaughter" and her family (2 yrs old)
- A Christmas card from my son and his wife announcing the impending arrival of my granddaughter who is now almost 2 1/2.
- And a plethora of clippy magnets awaiting new stuff to be posted.