My good blog buddy Mel, over at "Mellodee's Musings" (sorry Mel, I can never remember how to to that highlight the http thingy) published a list of things she had never done, then challenged me to do the same. She and I declare that we were "twins separated at birth" we're so alike in our thinking and doing, and I further believe it. The numbered things are what was on her list and would be on mine to. Unnumbered things at the end of the list are my additions, and I would almost bet she could say that she hasn't done some of them either. Let the fun reading begin:(Understand that the ( ) remarks are mine, but could also be Mel's. I changed them if necessary.)
3. Never played at a water park.
4. Never been to New York City.
5. Never been on a trail ride.
6. Never seen the Grand Canyon.
8. Never served on a jury.
9. Never been on a cruise.
10. Never seen Lakes Huron, Ontario, Superior, (only seen Michigan and Erie.)
11. Never bought a thing from Bloomingdale's, Tiffany's, or Abercrombie & Fitch.
13. Never learned another language. (Sorry Senor Saxon, but I learned only a tiny bit of Spanish in your class.)
14. Never gone to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
17. Never been in a helicopter.
20. Never even attempted to bake a pie.
22. Never been to a Haunted House on Halloween. (Or any other time!)
23. Never been to any of the Pacific Northwest states. (I hear tell that it rains all the time!!)
25. Never learned to "spot". (It's a dance term.)
26. Never played a musical instrument. (I play "at" the piano and organ, but that's not the same thing at all!)
28. Never been skiing. (That's OK, I'd probably fall off the mountain.)
29. Never got a tattoo. (Yet, Just in case you were wondering.)
30. Never been arrested. (Actually I could have been arrested a few times, but was lucky!)
Never flown in a small plane.
Never stayed in a really “posh” hotel.
Never played a team sport.
Never been to Disney World in FL.
Never been in those middle US states where the wind blows all the time.
Never won anything, ever.
Never been first at anything, (except in lunch line as a grade schooler.)
Never seen Mt. Rushmore.