Sunday, September 18, 2011

What I Read #68


10th Anniversary by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro: The latest in the "Women's Murder Club" series. Lawyer Lindsay Boxer finally marries her long time lover Joe, and all her girlfriends are in attendance. Shortly, the celebration is overshadowed when a teenage girl is seriously hurt and then it is discovered that her newborn baby is missing.
Several sub plots kept me, the reader, challenged, but as always the team of Patterson and Paetro did another good job of keeping the action happening and the pages turning. If you are a murder mystery fan, and a Patterson reader, you won't want to miss this one.

Happy Reading,
JE

2 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Well..no I'm not really. I am more into historical novels..etc. Right now Royality is keeping me hooked. Not fiction but facts taken from diary's etc. I do like fiction..but when it comes to murder..I don't know. It bothers my sleep and I usually read at night.
I know "bad" is out there...I would rather just stick my head in the sand and pretend it isn't. You know?
I find all of my books at garage sales and have finally gotten a pretty nice library. Almost too nice! :) I will be busy for a long time reading what I have bought. I only buy hard backs because I keep mine. Unless of course the book is just a total waste of time..but so far I have not found ANY book is a waste of time.
Mona

Jimmie Earl said...

Mona,
Thanks for dropping by my blog again. I quit buying books! I ran out of shelving for them, and was having to displace some of my music collection (sheet, books etc) to house novels. So now, I am a regular at my public library. They have a great selection, ever changing, and will get almost anything a reader desires if possible. I, too, am a bed reader, but reading murder doesn't bother me. It's the really graphic/gory stuff that I sort of skip over.
JE