Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Just Hate It When...

the person in line ahead of me at Walmart has to have a price check

I have an itch and can't reach it

that little “gas light” in my car comes on and I'm miles from a station

the phone rings and I'm on the other side of the room in my recliner

people look at me like, “are you nuts?”

my kids ask for advice, then ignore what I said

cars are outnumbered on the Interstate by semis

my 18 yr. old grandson slam dunks his mom

I get continuous muzak on someone's cell phone

I have to wait at the Dr.'s office..(they charge me if I cancel on short notice)

people send me e mails that say if I don't send it on, something bad will happen

I have to put off getting something until I get my retirement and social security checks


This list could go on forever; these are just some of the things that are really bugging me right now! I guess I am just grouchy this morning. Thanks for letting me rant!



No comments: