Sunday, February 20, 2011

Page Designs 2

I know that the previous blog sounds entirely stupid now. I wrote about the gray gloomy design I was using. Then I went into blogger and made some changes, so then the gray gloomy design was no more. Which made the whole whiny blog even more ridiculous. So, maybe it would be a good thing to just ignore the entire mess. Except the part where I encouraged Curley's son TallGuy to go into the blog design business. He's a whiz at computer stuff, and a guru of patience when it comes to all the http and and other puter lingo. So I still think he could make a go of this as a sideline business. He could call it "TallGuy Productions."

JE

Incidentally, I didn't know that you could go into blogger and do all sorts of cool stuff. It's fantastic what you find if you're brave enough to click on a few "unknown" buttons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't use the red. It is SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to read on that particular background.
Clyde